|Money Order receipts|
Excerpts from interview;
- Frank Scotti says he helped Bill Cosby deliver thousands of dollars to eight different women in 1989-90
- Frank Scotti saved copies of money orders from the era detailing his payouts to four of the Cosby women. He recalls Bill Cosby presenting him with “a satchel of money, all $100 bills,” and pressing him to distribute the payments using money orders in his own name
- Frank Scotti stood guard whenever Cosby invited young models to his dressing room, which eventually led him to quitting after years on the job.
- A married Bill Cosby once sought a Queens apartment for one of his lady friends and Frank Scotti arranged the deal.
- Frank Scotti said Cosby also had an arrangement with a Manhattan modeling agency in which the owner would deliver young women to his dressing room. Some of the aspiring models were as young as 16.