The 65-year-old reality star’s 88-year-old mom Esther is speaking out about his ex-wife Kris Jenner in an explosive new interview given to the Daily Mail.
She also talks about his now effeminate appearance – this year Bruce Jenner, former decathlete underwent a ‘tracheal shave’ to reduce the size of his Adam’s Apple. He has also been honing a more effeminate look with a ponytail, even wearing what appeared to be Spanx.
In her interview Esther says:
- She’s doesn’t like his effeminate appearance but will always love him
- She hates Bruce’s ‘ridiculous and ugly’ long hair
- She said ‘hallelujah’ when he told her he was divorcing
- Kris was so controlling of money Bruce couldn’t buy a toy helicopter without getting permission first
- She can hear the happiness in his voice since the split
- Kris can ‘insult you with a smile on her face’
- Kris been very disrespectful to her and would bad mouth Bruce’s other children while praising her own
- Kris never cooked, changed diapers and would ‘swan off’ on vacation leaving Bruce to look after Kendall and Kylie
- She hopes Kris will drop the name Jenner because she doesn’t want her carrying family name anymore
- She is baffled by the popularity of Kardashian show, and says it has ‘no good morals’
- Her appearance on the show last year was a ‘set-up’ and she felt ‘violated’
- She loves her grandchildren and is very proud of them but says Kim and Kourtney never had any interest in talking to her.